Sunday, December 2, 2012

If You Keep On Believing...

My dream has finally come true, I am moving to Disney World in January :)

In October, I was accepted into the Spring 2013 Disney College Program with the role of Main Entrance Operations and I could not be more excited to start this new journey!

I first learned about the DCP (Disney College Program) in high school when I picked up a flier on a school trip to Disney. I'm a huge planner, and kept the brochure all these years dreaming about the day I could start this internship, and it is finally coming true! The application process went super fast, I'll probably create a post later on about the application, interview, etc.

I am creating this blog for my friends, family, and anyone interested to join me on this magical journey living my Disney dream...

Now for a little about myself,
I am 20 years old, and an early childhood education major (recently changed my major from Psychology). A self proclaimed "Disney freak," I have a natural weakness for anything Disney. That being said, an internship at Disney World is pretty much made for me. I love crafting, reading, sewing, scrap-booking, and did I mention Disney? I'm kind of a nerd, sorry I'm not sorry...

Anyway, I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have along the way, and just so excited to start my new Disney adventure with you!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you, Kaylee. Congratulations on your acceptance into the program! Be sure to pull out your ALARP presentations from freshman year at some point to show to your roommates! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hadn't even thought of that! I'll have to bring my presentation binders and videos, perhaps even my pirate costume :) They won't know what they've gotten themselves into!

      Delete